Saturday 5 April 2008

Dinner last night

I am 48, gay, chartered accountant living in London. This is my first-ever blog.
I will soon set up my profile so that you can get a beter picture of me.
Last night I went for dinner with a friend F. He's gay, 40 and very attractive. We met at the gym where we had "messed around" in the steam room and showers. We are sexually attracted to each other.
Sexually we are both passive only, so nothing is ever going to happen between us on a permanent basis, but I want to share a bed with him.
I live with an ex of many years ago, and he is going away on Monday for 4 nights. I am going to invite F to stop over in the spare room.
We chatted last night about relationships and feelings. Thats a FIRST for me.
In my family we do not communicate. Feelings are not recognised. I have never before discussed anything as important as feelings. I felt lovely when I came home.
I am not very good emotionally. For several weeks now I have been considering paying for sex. It is occupying a lot of my time, just thinkung about it.

No comments: